Tuesday 23 April 2013

Tuesday Ramblings...

It's a beautiful day! kahit mainit, I woke-up with my little boy smiling with me. Kahit bumaba siya sa bed at mas ginustong i-hug si teddy. Ahh... Simple joys!

I have a loving husband na hindi talaga ako natitiis. Kahit bago matulog yan at paggising niya galit sa akin yan, itatanung at itatanung niya kung nasaan na ako. Caring lang ang peg. For more than 4 years na nakilala ko yan, he's my bestfriend, my food buddy, my shopping buddy at kung anu-anu pang buddy. I still remember nung single days ko pa, and still searching... I realized na instead of praying for someone who will love me, and prayer ko ay "please as I prepare for him, prepare mo din siya para sa akin" loka-loka lang ang peg. And true when we met, I know that we are prepared for each other. And i'm very much thankful that God gave me someone like him. I couldn't imagine life with anyone. Honestly. 

I know I have a happy life. 

But I must admit, deep inside, I still have my other dreams na hindi ko pa nakukuha. No don't get me wrong, I love being a wife and a mother as much as I love chocolates.  

Oh well, Why I am like this nga ba? When I opened my email, I saw notifications. Four of my college batchmates are graduating na sa MS nila. I felt envy. I also have a close friend who is graduating na sa law school next year. Those are my dreams. I have so many plans. So may dreams. So many things I wanted to achieve. To be a teacher, pass the LET. Sana I'l take law. Sana I'l have my masters. Sana I'l be one of the best trainers etc. Plans of studying and working abroad. But where I am now? I hate to say that i gave-up all this plans for a happy family, because I know hindi pa huli ang lahat. I just need the time and the resources. 

Oo, sasabihin sa akin ni Daddy R i'm full of delays kasi. Oh well, heaven knows how it is difficult to juggle work and taking care of baby D and breastfeeding on the side. Honestly, hindi ko alam panu ko gagawin. Panu magsisimula. Pero I know, I just need time. BIG TIME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment